It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Good news, everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:35 am 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Hey all. Firstly... if you got the reference to the particular Matt Groening show I'm referring to, then well done.

Anyway:

Just wanted to let you all know that, as of just a few minutes ago, we now have the ability to strike-through text in our posts (like this)

I wanted to add it ever since the site was first created, but never figured out the correct BBCode for it, so abandoned the idea for a while. I started looking for it again after being inspired to do so by the fact that it has recently been enabled on the official Runescape forums, and soon found a Knowledge Base article on Custom BBCode that contained all the information I needed to know to officially enable it. So I have done so!

The code for strike-through text is:
[s]text[/s]

Which results in the following:
text

Have fun with our new text effect, and feel free to leave comments in this thread! I look forward to hearing what you all have to say on this.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Good news, everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
I have wanted to use this for foreverrrrrrrr. I just never figured out how. Thank you Josh!

Post subject: Re: Good news, everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 am 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
No problem, Tori!

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC