It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Immortal Beings
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:41 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 3 time
Immortal Beings
A new race, a new time. The mortal always thought they were alone, alone with the animals by their side. They thought there was nothing that can stand in their way with their shiny new technology and their blazing guns. They never knew about the growing race that grew beside them. That they were increasing in power with every new piece of information they obtain. This race, these people in disguise is the top predator. They aren’t told in myths its unknown how they got created.

“We outlive those idiots, the stupid undead, and those dogs. Why? Because those humans don’t know who we are, what we do in the night,” The man in the hood says on looking his raging minions serving to his every need. They danced around the fire laughing and swirling around it.
I watch him pace around, we were on the top of a local accounting company, he watches them, talking to me. I held my throat it’s burning with agony. My heart stopped beating over an hour ago. The life I knew was far gone.
“What am I? What did you do to me?” I croak out. I feel my tears streak down my face.
“I made you Immortal my child, don’t you say into a vampire or something like that. We are not that foolish kind. We are more advanced. We are Immortal. We gather Information and never lose it. We have a symbol as well that is printed into our flesh into the palm of our hand. Yours will come sooner or later. We have many gifts that will be explained to you my girl,” He says turning to look at me. His eyes were black and his skin was pale white. Everything else was hidden beyond his cloak. “The pain will stop sooner or later. Your strength, speed, magic, symbol will come in the next hour or so. You are my creation my daughter. Come over here and look at my kingdom, our kingdom. This is our world.” He says, I get up slowly approaching my ‘father’. He puts his arm around me and indicates to his kingdom. I could see some of them using their ‘magic’. Some of them playing with clouds of black fog around their fingers, or doing everything that was thought impossible.

Explanation

You have been changed into an immortal being not by being bitten, or anything. Humans obtain this form by the mind. They simply touch their head with their palm and suck out the information they want and give them immortality along with their own information. You have many powers, gifts that you obtain through this transformation. You have incredible speed and strength. You remember everything exactly how it happened. You also have magic, magic is usually how they tell ranks in their species or who created you. If you’re magic is advanced then your high up. Your magic is unstoppable you learn it step by step. Your magic is very weak at first only able to do certain things. It grows over time.
There is a kingdom ruled by a leader. His power stretches everyday he only changes someone every hundred years otherwise he sucks out all their information and leaves them disabled or dead. He goes by the name Stephan Crucil. He is very easy going ruler always has respect for all his subjects. You can be killed in one way and one way only. Your soul must be drained sucked out of your heart, and the information sucked out of your head. In this roleplay you can be one of the leads to the kingdom, or parts of covens.
There are covens around here and then there is the strong kingdom itself. They still all bow down to the head. The head of the kingdom and the most loyal subjects plan to spread, but keep hidden for now. They want humans as their servants as well as the other creatures.The covens yet not know about this secret plan but this idea has popped up before. The covens disagree with all of the kingdoms ways.
This roleplay will contain love, war, and possible the seek for freedom.
Rules

Credit goes to mewhearts from neo

~ Don’t kill other player’s characters without permission.
~ Can make a s many characters but sure you can handle all of them

Character Sheet
You can add another section if needed.
Name: What is your Character’s name?
Age: What is your Character’s age? What age, any age. Pick one! You can be millions of years old!
Gender: What is your Character’s gender? If I have to explain this then…
Appearance: What does your Character look like? Pictures can work here too.
Personality: What is your Character’s personality? Annoying perhaps?
History: What is your Character’s history? What happened in their life?
Magic ability: How strong is your Character's magic?
Symbol: The symbol can look like anything in any color. It represents you, it is in the palm of your hand.

Post subject: Re: Immortal Beings
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:56 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
Name: Aubrin Michel
Appearance: Image
Personality: As he was turned immortal at a young age, he hasn't matured very much. He is very intelligent and should not be underestimated, but it's an easy thing to do when he acts like such a little kid.
History: He was the son of a major electronics mogul that always wanted the next big gaming console or the next HD/3D television just for the novelty of the new technology. You could say he was being greedy or curious, he won't really confirm either. His father was never around, so he barely knew the man. His mother was there, but she never had a big part in raising Aubrin. Mostly just naming him and handing him off to one of the many nannies that the family hired.
Aubrin had a little game that he liked to play with his nannies. He would find his favorite video game at the time and innocently ask her to play, having already shown her that he left much to be desired in the ways of gaming. She had no choice but to oblige or be fired. He would make a little bet with her that if he won, she had to quit her job and if she won, he would do anything she asked. They always thought it was cute. They always thought they could win.
They were always wrong. They always lost their job.
It was when Aubrin's father was on a business trip and his mother was off at some socialite's party that the child became immortal. The one who turned him would have taken the child, but security had heard someone get in and they hadn't the time to finish the job. They had intended to kill him. The next few days passed without incident. But when his symbol first appeared and he started turning the coffee pot on with just the blink of an eye, his parents began to fear that their reputation might be marred by the mutant 'robot-boy'. They shipped him off, where one of the Immortal took him in and introduced him to the world which he now belonged in. He's been living here ever since, learning how to use his powers and enjoying watching how obsolete even the newest technology becomes in one year.
Magic ability: Technokinesis-- He can control any kind of computer or machinery with his mind, though the different kinds take different amounts of power. So if he was at full energy, he could hack the Pentagon (hypothetically speaking, he probably won't do that until much later). Afterwards, he could barely turn on an iPod. He is also able to form a link with computers, servers, etc. that allows him to bring up a sort of eye-screen that replaces his normal vision. In this state, little neon-blue lines resembling the stripes on computer chips appear in his irises. He is completely blind to the real world in this state, so he has to be careful when he uses it.
Because of his rather limited field of magic, he isn't very respected by the other immortals. Only a few recognize him as an actual threat. Some have tried to get him to gain control of their enemies weapons, but, to put it simply, it's not a good idea to bring a small child into a war zone.
Symbol: A bolt of lightning with several 1's and 0's floating around it. The numbers will turn blue when he is using his powers, but will be black when not in use.

(Yeah, this is the exact same character from pika's version of this on page 3. I miss him.)

Last edited by hashtag-anthems on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Found a typo. I killed it with fire.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:44 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Name: Marionette (By himself, mostly called Puppetmaster by others)
Appearance: Possibly, unaltered, has pale skin and dark hair. Almost certainly has green eyes. His hair is usually died a variety of colors, and he usually wears an absurd amount of make up and a harlequin mask--which he seems to have more of than normal clothes.
Personality: In a near-constant state of mania, often boisterous and loud. Not very easily insulted, but never drops a grudge. Incredibly violent when he gets a mind to be, which can be rather often. Once he decides on a target, nothing short of the target's death deters him from eventually getting it.
History: It's not quite certain what made him snap, as those who try to take his memory end up with a jumbled mix of discordant memories. It's theorized that he took the memories of too many people who had traumatic memories, which his mind couldn't handle.
He runs a coven known as the Society of Laughter, which seems to mostly consist of his own created immortals. They usually keep to themselves, though can be needlessly violent on command.
Magic ability: Can take control of the actions of up to two people. They must remain in his view or the connection breaks. He cannot control their minds, and they are generally fully aware of what he makes them do. Distraction usually breaks his concentration. Cannot stop people from using non-physical powers. Mortals are the easiest to control, and immortals are more difficult with age. The more difficult someone is, the longer he has to wait until doing it again.
Symbol: A theater mask with an exaggerated expression. It flips between laughing, crying, and--very rarely--angry at seemingly random.

Last edited by terminallyCapricious on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

No need to look so afraid!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:21 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ooc: Welcome

Name: Taylor
Appearance: Image
Personality: She very serious most of the time, she will stand up for her friends, to people she doesn't know she mean
History: She don't remember much of her life before she was turned, she was turned on her 20th birthday by Stephen and she been with him and his children ever since. About five years ago she meet a guy that was part of the covern named Shawn and somehow they bonded to each other, their feeling for one another got stronger. They are not sure if their "father" knows about their bond.
Magic: She controls the darkness, she can hide in the shadows and dark balls, it the strongest when andin by her.
Symbol: A black torando

Name: Shawn
Appearance: "look above"
Personality: He pretty much mean to everyone even to Taylor but he loves her, he serious all the time, will protect Taylor and himself only
History: all he can remember the day he meet Taylor, he don't care about anything else besides the future
Magic: Weather he can control any type of weather
Symbol: a black cloud with a lightning bolt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:18 am 

Marionette
Sometimes the need for material wealth strikes humans. They aim to have more money, more things, everything the best, better than their neighbors, only for it to mean nothing as they turned to dust.
I needed a mansion. My followers required a more magnificent base of operations than a motley assortment of run-down houses and apartment buildings, a grander stage for the grand scheme.
A sleek black limo was waiting for the CEO of a company. Some sort of computer electronics giant. It didn't particularly matter what he did.
The driver had left the vehicle an hour ago to get lunch. If Janice could follow simple stage instructions, he would have his throat cut if he was particularly lucky, or perhaps be hung in the town square at midnight as a declaration of our performance to the world.
Or she'd take the boring route and suck him dry, so long as he ended up out of the way.
Sure enough, the man who came back wasn't the driver, and his suit was ill-fitting, but he climbed into the cab of the limousine.
Perfect. And, scene. Now for the waiting.
We had been practicing for awhile. Gathering people, players for this game that I was going to win. Even his wife had come around with a bit of forceful persuasion when he was away, and she would be ready to play her part, or I would gut her and string her entrails over a traffic light.
Hours passed. The sun began to set and the man came out accompanied by a bored security guard and a couple interns and another irrelevant man. I pushed my way over to them, and Mister Guard stepped between me and the CEO.
"This is an Authorized Personnel--" He started. I reached out and put my hand on his head. His memories flipped rapidly through my mind. What a dull life these people lead! The tragedy was that there was no highs or lows, just one big flat kansas.
I looked over at the CEO made him keep the door open for me, winking to the shocked onlookers before closing it.
My driver took off.
I heard a slight click behind me. He had pulled a pistol out of his pocket, but his hands were shaking. I wonder if he had the nerve to kill another.
"Who are you, you *******? What are you? I swear to god--"
"Such manners, is this truly how you greet new friends?"
I vaulted into the seat next to him. "You live a bit away from here. That gives us time to get better acquainted, right?"
"Don't touch me, you--"
He fired and missed, putting a neat little hole in his roof.
I smiled. "Do you have what it takes to kill a man?"
I reached for his hands and moved in closer, putting the muzzle of his gun in my mouth as he stared in disbelief. I pressed his finger on the trigger.
In retrospect, gunshots are really loud, and they are much louder when you are essentially giving the gun oral.
I smiled at him. He was shaking more as I reached around and pried the bullet from my skull. My body was beginning to fix itself already. I plucked his weapon from his hands and brushed my hand across his forehead.
"Your name is Nicholas?"
He nodded dumbly.
"Pleased to meet you. I'm the Marionette. And we're going to have such good fun before the night ends, aren't we?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:05 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Taylor

" Shawn what are we going to do, what will happens if father finds out about our bonding" I asked he laughs at me then pulls me to him hard. " father can't touch us as long we are together, if your so worried about it then lets leave" Shawn said pulling me out the door where he had bags already packed in a car. " is it safe just up and leave" I asked he pushed me in the car. " We will be fine, we don't need father, he needs us" He said I nod as he drives off to find a new place to live.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:26 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 1 time
Name: Alexander James Dunraev
Appearance:
Personality: While friendly, it seems like he hasn't talked with people in a very long time and as a result is rather awkward to talk with.
History: Due to his nature as a wanderer, he has acquired a lot of knowledge, but a draw back of this is that he has forgotten his own birthday and age.
Magic ability: His magic is incredibly powerful. Just the small amount that he allows to flow is enough to overwhelm even advanced mages at times. It also seems like his magic stems from the basic of all the schools of magic.
Symbol: His symbol is usually hidden by the glove he wears (wears a pair, not just one), but when visible it looks like this

Last edited by Jarsix on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ooc: what kind of !agic is it jarix as I read the one on neo I do believe the symbols are on the palm of your hand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:26 am 

(Yeah, it's on the hand. I think the right one...
I'm also nuking my other character, as this one is talking too loudly for her to do anything.)

Marionette
The car pulled up to the house after some time. My driver had given me enough time to get to intimately know Nicholas.
I picked his gun back up as I slipped out of the limousine. It was a rather nice car. When Nicholas turned to slide out after me, I turned back and caught his arm.
"Now, before you get carried away, don't think you can run from me. I have no fear of death, and I get what I want. Run, and I will kill your entire family." I informed him cheerfully.
He followed me a bit unsteadily toward the house when he stopped before he reached the door.
"I...I think I left my keys--"
I smiled, holding up a keyring. "Don't worry. I've already talked your wife into giving me a spare."
His terror was quickly overcome by rage. "What did you do to Monica?"
I didn't answer, unlocking the door and steering him inside.
As the lights flicked on, he screamed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Taylor

I look out the window in deep thought " what are you thinking love" Shawn asked I blink while looking at him like I forgot he was here " what are we going to do" I asked he pulls into a hotel parking lot " maybe we will start our own cloven " Shawn said helping me out of the car and we get a room for the night, I wasn't sure about starting a new cloven but I trust Shawn judgment

Page 1 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC