It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 18 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Kingdom Hearts: Serenade of Darkness [T]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:49 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 1 time
Now, I have no solid story ideas for this one so let's just leave it as a sandbox RP of sorts.

Rules:
1. Standard Forum Rules.
2. No character limit, but make sure it's manageable.
3. Make sure you get permission before "killing" any characters. That is in quotes because one can be forced into being a heartless/nobody.
4. Keyblade warriors are limited to one key-blade except under specific conditions. (PM to inquire about this)
5. Upon defeat of ones Nobody and heartless they will be resurrected.
6. Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Appearance: Image or description.
Starting Keyblade/Weapon: If you make this on the stronger side, please have it so that your character is hindered in some way, or that they don't use it as often.
Starting Magic/Element:
Starting Ability: One ability is suggested if the character is not experience, but depending on how experienced the character is I will allow more. PM your sheet if you think it might be overdoing it.
Starting World: The world your character starts on.
Other:

Last edited by Jarsix on Mon May 02, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title get!

Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts (Full Title Pending) [T]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

My Characters

Name: Yang Xiao Long
Race: Human
Personality: She's carefree, confident, energetic, quite straightforward, and also very bright.
Appearance: Careful, she's punchy.
Weapons: Ember Celica, Guardian Soul (Due to shenanigans)
Starting Element: Aura (Fire)
Starting Abilities: Aura Defense, Enhanced Speed and stamina, enhanced durability, Aura Channeling (Enhances her attacks).
Semblance; Upon being hit she will take that force and redirect it back at her opponent(s).
Rift Travel; She can use her aura to open rifts to travel between worlds (This is more for convenience than a major ability)
Starting World: Radiant Garden
Theme: Yes this is needed.

Other: Does not like her hair being touched. Her eyes turn crimson red when using her Semblance, or when frustrated/angry.

Name: Riku
Personality: Lighthearted, but very loyal to those he calls friend.
Appearance:
Starting Keyblade: Way To The Dawn
Starting Magic/Element: Darkness
Starting Abilities: Darkness Manipulation (I'm not going to list all the friggin dark related abilities he can use, so I'm just going to list this to save some space.)
Starting World: Twilight Town
Other: Seems to be recovering from a recent injury. (Will recover over time)

Name: Akira Akanoku
Personality: Energetic, but also a very honorable and loyal person.
Appearance:
Starting Keyblade: Oblivion, Instead of Drive Boost hers has the ability shadow flame which will deal minor damage over time and slightly cripples the one afflicted. She also is unable to summon it under normal circumstances.
Starting /Elemenst: Fire, Darkness (Does not have control over this, and is utilized at random)
Starting Ability: Normal Ability; Flare Fist, her melee attacks are all infused with fire, and can be focused on to launch mid to long range blasts.
Dark Mode; Raging Shadows, her melee attacks become infused with great amounts of darkness causing massive waves or explosions of dark energy.
Starting World: Agrabah
Other: Can use Oblivion and her dark abilities when enraged, otherwise it's random when she can use them. Her dark infused state only lasts a few seconds.

Last edited by Jarsix on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 am 

Name: Danny Fenton
Race: Half-human, half-ghost, colloquially dubbed a 'halfa'.
Personality: Highly secretive and guarded in his human form, but gains more confidence in his ghost form. Both forms are secretly a huge dork if you can get him to open up. Has a very strong hero complex.
Appearance: Human form:
Ghost form: (Couldn't find a decent season 2 pic, but just google the Danny Phantom logo, it's on his chest after shenanigans with a genie ghost.)
Starting Keyblade/Weapon: He managed to bring a Fenton Thermos with him, if that can even be considered a weapon, but the usefulness of a ghost-catching thermos in this dimension has yet to be discovered. Aside from that, it's just him and his ghost powers.
Starting Magic/Element: He's got ghost powers, and there are many of them.Have a full list of them. The more powerful an attack, the more it drains him.
Starting Ability: Can shift between his human and ghost forms at will, though will revert to human if he uses up too much of his ghost power at once. He has limited access to his more basic powers in human form (i.e. invisibility, intangibility, and his ghost ray are about the extent of his powers when human) and will have to transform to access the full range of his powers.
Starting World: Agrabah
Other: n/a

Name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Personality: Very excitable, impulsive, and quick to panic. She always tries to be kind to others. Somewhat clumsy. As Ladybug, she retains most of these traits, but becomes more confident and brave.
Appearance: Image
On the right is Marinette as she normally appears. One the left is Ladybug, her superhero alter ego, with her Kwami, Tikki.
Starting Keyblade/Weapon: Ladybug's Yo-yo: Ladybug can use her yo-yo for a variety of things. The most prominent uses are as a grappling hook of sorts, and as a shield when she swings it around quickly enough. Its most useful feature is its ability to capture and purify an akuma. It also opens up to function as a communicator for reaching Cat Noir, and the string length can be infinite if Marinette has the willpower to make it so. She cannot access this unless she has transformed into Ladybug, however.
Starting Magic/Element: Spots On!: Marinette was chosen by the Kwami Tikki to be the holder of the Ladybug Miraculous: a pair of earrings that allow Tikki to transform Marinette into Ladybug, a superhero with the job of protecting Paris from Hawk Moth and his akumatized supervillains. This transformation is tied to Tikki's energy level, so Marinette can only stay transformed for so long before reverting back. There is a sort of timer on her earrings to show how much time she has before the transformation wears off: five black spots that will disappear one by one until she turns back.
Starting Ability: Lucky Charm: By using her Lucky Charm ability, Marinette can summon an object to help her in the battle against one of Hawk Moth's supervillains. She tosses her yo-yo up into the air to collect a large amount of energy, which summons the item. She then relies on her own problem-solving skills to figure out how to use it. However, this drains Tikki's energy tremendously, and gives Marinette only a few minutes before she reverts back.
Miraculous Ladybug: After purifying Hawk Moth's akuma, Ladybug can toss her Lucky Charm item back into the air to release the energy used to summon it. This will revert all and only the damage caused by the akumatized villain back to the way it was before.
Other: Has a major crush on Adrien, but has no idea that he's Cat Noir. Also, she has a theme song:

Name: Adrien Agreste
Personality: Adrien is very charismatic around his friends, but tends to be more reserved around those he doesn't know very well. Due to his strict upbringing, he tends to downplay his feelings a lot. As Cat Noir, he becomes more outgoing, almost to the point of being cocky.
Appearance: Image
On the left is Adrien as he normally appears, and on the right is Cat Noir. Also, here's his Kwami, Plagg:
Starting Keyblade/Weapon: Cat Noir's Staff: A silver staff with a glowing, green paw print on the side to match his Miraculous. It's normally less than a foot long, but can be extended infinitely in a similar fashion to Ladybug's yo-yo. By spinning it around, he can also use it as a shield. The green paw print can be pressed to access maps, a tracking device, and even binoculars. It can also communicate with Ladybug's yo-yo. It's nearly indestructible, but it can be split in two if Adrien needs to. Unlike Ladybug's yo-yo, however, the staff cannot capture akumas. He can only access this weapon when he has transformed into Cat Noir.
Starting Magic/Element: Claws Out!: Just like Marinette, Adrien was chosen to be the holder of the Black Cat Miraculous: a ring that allows his Kwami Plagg to transform him into Cat Noir. Together with Ladybug, he helps defend Paris against Hawk Moth. Also like Ladybug, his transformation is tied to Plagg's energy, and his Miraculous has a timer on it too: a green pawprint with four toes that will disappear one part at a time until he reverts back.
Starting Ability: Cataclysm: Cat Noir can summon bad luck energy into the palm of the hand he wears his Miraculous on and by touching an object, will cause it to corrode, dissolve, or malfunction. This drains Plagg's energy to the point that Adrien has only a few minutes before his transformation wears off.
Other: Has a major crush on Ladybug, but has no idea that she's Marinette.

Last edited by hashtag-anthems on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: New characters!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Name: Haven
Personality: Kind and gentle by nature, Haven makes friends easily, though she can be dangerous if provoked. Rather strong-willed, with a tendency to be stubborn, and does not take kindly to being left out of anything she feels might be exciting. Though she tends to try and avoid fighting wherever possible, she is a fierce opponent when cornered.
Appearance: This is Haven
Starting Keyblade/Weapon: Proton Debugger
Starting Magic/Element: Thunder
Starting Ability: Rapid Dance - Infusing each of her strikes with electrical energy, Haven strikes quickly and easily at each opponent she faces. There is a slight chance (currently equivalent to somewhere between 8% and 10%) that any opponent she faces will be stunned.
Other: The smell of lavender makes her sneeze uncontrollably, and she is allergic to mushrooms.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:59 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

OOC: Lets get this started!

Yang
"Alright Yang! Hit it with all you've got!" Cid shouted to me. I give him a thumbs up as I say, "Got it!" I prepare a full force punch aimed at the experimental shield Cid has been working on. I lunge forward hitting the barrier with full force....which easily shatters the barrier....and also seems to short circuit the machine, as I heard a loud bang followed by Cid's frustration. "Dammit all!" He shouts, then sighs after a brief respite. "Guess it still needs work.....Thanks for yer help Yang." He says to me as I walk up. "Aw, don't worry about it Cid, you'll nail it down soon!" I tell him with a smile on my face.

Akira
"Ugh...Where am I?" I say as I slowly come to in a place completely unfamiliar place. Huh....is this in a desert? I say in my head upon looking around and see a town with sand strewn about the streets.....and is very humid. Yeah this has to be a desert....joy....lost on another world in the middle of a desert town. At least the heat doesn't bother me. I think to myself. "Hey, new around here?" A voice rings out, making me jump somewhat. Upon turning to face the source, I find a fairly good looking young man with tan skin and black hair....and a monkey wearing a fez on his shoulder. "I'm Aladin, and you seem a tad lost. Maybe I can help show you around?" He says to me. "Sure, that'd be helpful....where is this anyway?" I ask him. "Agrabah! Nice place, you're gonna love it here kiddo!" A very upbeat voice says.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:00 pm 

Danny
He woke up with a mouth full of sand and no clue where he was. He was half-buried in a sand dune, trying to stop the street before him from spinning when he realized that this was most definitely not the Ghost Zone. The sky was too blue, and there was a definite lack of floating doors. But what had he been doing in the Ghost Zone to begin with? Thinking back, the last thing he remembered was Lancer's pop quiz in English. Or maybe it wasn't a pop quiz, but he hadn't been expecting it either way.
He had vague memories of flying back home, but what had prompted the return trip still escaped him. He must have hit his head pretty hard. He knew that he had gone through the portal for... something. He had brought a thermos with him, and the small display on the side showed that it was empty. Had he caught anything in it before he wound up here? The last thing he needed was a ghost running around here before he even knew where 'here' was.
By the time he got to his feet, trying to shake the sand out of his hair, a ball of fire just narrowly missed his head. Danny jumped into the air, spinning around to find who was attacking him, before locating a small... thing. It was floating in the street, making a decent amount of noise, and it seemed to be charging another fireball. Danny formed a shield in front of him to block the attack. The little creature didn't look like any ghost he had fought before. While it was busy getting ready for another attack, Danny fired his ghost ray at it. It flew across the street and smacked into what Danny would guess was a wall around whatever city he was in. Another blast and the thing had dissolved into the air.
"Okay, that was officially the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time." Danny landed on the street and glanced around. It was almost deserted, but it didn't show any of the signs that it had been abandoned for a prolonged amount of time. Maybe everyone was at work or something. He started walking towards a large arch that seemed to lead further into town. If he could find anyone, he might at least be able to figure out where he had ended up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:36 am 
Founder
Founder

~Haven~
"Ugh, my head... What the hell was in that soda?"
I stood, glancing around myself. "Funny, I could have sworn my lounge didn't look like this when I went to bed last night".
I was standing in what appeared to be a street, in front of a small house. "Maybe someone in there can tell me where I am exactly".

Ooc: If anyone is wondering, the house that Haven is talking about is Merlin's house.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:29 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yang
I was walking back towards the shopping distract to buy some potions and such when I noticed a confused looking girl. "You lost? I can show you around if you'd like." I tell her with a smile on my face.

Akira
As Aladdin was showing me around, we came across another person who seemed out of place her. So it wasn't just me who ended up here... I say in my head. "Hey, did the Heartless get your world too?" Aladdin asks him. "...You still haven't explained what the Heartless are..." I ask him. "Uh....oops." He replies. "Awe come on all, don't leave the lady hanging!" Genie says energetically. I looked at the young teen, who was obviously confused.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:16 pm 
Founder
Founder

~Haven~
I smiled at the offer. "That would be really nice of you, thanks. I have no idea where I am or anything at the moment, so knowing where everything is would be really helpful".
I paused for a couple of seconds before realizing something. "I'm Haven, by the way. Nice to meet you".

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:22 pm 

Danny
He was startled, to say the least, when someone approached him. Three someones, actually. At least two of them looked human. "Did the what get my what?" he asked when one of them addressed him. They seemed to be talking amongst themselves, including the floating, blue... thing. It seemed incorporeal enough to be a ghost, but his ghost sense hadn't gone off around it. Danny had been watching for it ever since he got here.
One of them was watching him, perhaps waiting for him to say something else? He couldn't read her expression to save his half-life.
Speaking of what he couldn't do, he hadn't remembered a single thing about how he got here yet. He had thought about it the whole time he was walking through the town, and part of him was sure that he had just fallen asleep. It wouldn't be the first time he had a crazy dream during one of Lancer's classes (he tried not to think about the last one too much. Anti-ghost asteroids, fake superheroes, and Tucker becoming mayor? That was a bit too strange, even for him). Maybe he would wake up and realize that nothing except another failed quiz had happened.
Then again, he wasn't usually this rational in his dreams either.
Wait, he should probably be paying attention if he wanted to figure anything out.

Page 1 of 18 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC