It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 11:19 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 15 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: War of the races "remake"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:14 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Have thanks: 9 time
In the past of our great world, there have been many terrible wars, most held for either power or just for the sake of killing people who think differently to us. Elves, Night Elves, Dragons, Humans, Shades, Wyverns and Dwarves clashed countless times over the many centuries, eventually destroying great sections of the land. These wars usually had Shades on one side, Fallen Elves attempting to stop the war in the first place, and all the rest on the other side. Eventually, the elves realised that it was only a matter of time before a new, evil overlord would come and rule over the Shades, and force everyone else into submission, so, technically, they would still lose no matter how hard they fought. They just never realised that the threat would come from one of their own people. Unfortunately, it did.
About six months later, a great elven warrior was crippled heavily in battle against another elven warrior, who used dirty tricks to achieve his own victory. For the heinous crime of doing so, he was banished from all the great elven cities, and from the lives of their inhabitants, forever. This once great elven warrior would later become the hero of the Shades, the most evil villain of all time. And now, his power is rising as we speak, and there is only one chance for civilisation as we know it. A new alliance must be formed... before it's too late to save the world. For the safety of all, a new team of heroes must travel through the perils of the dark realms, overthrow the dark one, as he is now known, and save the world. Before all hope is gone, which side will you choose to fight for.

It's set shortly after the Trojan War ended, in a parallel universe to ours. Earth animals: wolves, foxes, owls, and many other types of creatures still exist there, along with those of mythology. Dragons, Shades, Dwarves, Wyverns, Demons, Elves, and so on, also exist. Dragons communicate solely with others of their own kind and elves, and no-one else. Elves do communicate with dragons most of the time, but they occasionally choose to speak with humans/dwarfs. Shades hate the company of others, and go out of there way to avoid it. The main thing about this universe is that everyone has a unique power, and one element for their weapon/s.

Simply put, each weapon is enchanted with a single element, out of the four that are the most important to the planet. Earth, fire, water and air. Earth beats water, which beats fire. Fire beats Earth, while Air... Air beats all of them, which is why it won't be able to be chosen at the start of the Roleplay. Weapon elements can be changed later into the RP, but only in a single certain place, which will probably be decided on later.

Name: The character's name. Last name is not needed.
Side: Good/Evil/Neutral
Race: Depends on side chosen.
Partner: Only applies to elves, night elves, humans, and dwarves.
Appearance:
Personality:
Starting element: Fire/Water/Earth (for reason Air is currently unchooseable, see important info)
Role: What you're trying to accomplish.
Weapons (up to three):
Power: Only one.
History
Other

Last edited by Josh89 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: War of the races "remake"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:30 pm 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Here's my characters then. I'll edit with images soon.

Name: Chris Woodboar
Side: Good
Race: Elf
Partner: A grey and blue dragon, which he has named Time.
Appearance: Chris
Personality: Brave, kind, clever.
Starting element: Water.
Role: The wood elf prince and leader of those dedicated to annihilating the dark one, Chris is trying to end the war once and for all.
Weapons: Twin swords sheathed on his belt, and a small runite dagger kept inside his jacket.
Power: His mastery of elven magic.
History: His father was crippled in a fight against the dark one before Chris was born, and died (or so Chris and his mother believe) when Chris was only 12, which was 10 years ago. Now Chris has to avenge his father and destroy the dark one.
Other:

Name: Topaz Icezephyr
Side: Good.
Race: Elf.
Partner: A dark red dragon named Sunscorch.
Appearance: Topaz
Personality: Brave, kind, clever, caring.
Starting element: Earth
Role: Chris's girlfriend.
Weapons: Two daggers made of enchanted ice, and a long crystal sword.
Power: Her ability to communicate with ghosts
History: She can't remember.
Other: She loathes shades even more than most elves and dragons do.

Name: Arcana Violetguard
Side: Good
Race: Elf
Partner: Miremel, a recently-hatched dark brown dragon.
Appearance: Arcana
Personality: Quick-witted and kind, though can be strong-willed and stubborn. Often has trouble admitting when she's wrong.
Starting element: Water
Role: Archmage of the wood elf lands
Weapons (up to three): Her staff, her almost-encyclopedic knowledge of elven magic, Miremel's dragon fire.
Power: Magic.
History: Private
Other

Name: Maxim Rogueseeker
Age: 26 (though technically he is much older, due to his race. This is simply how old he appears)
Side: Evil
Race: Shade
Partner: N/A
Appearance: Maxim
Personality: Cruel, unpredictable and ruthless, Maxim is relentless in pursuit of his targets and will let nothing stand in his way. Clever and chillingly charming, as well as fanatically loyal to The Dark One, Maxim is an extremely capable and dangerous fighter and is not to be underestimated, having killed several of the best fighters in the world.
Starting element: Fire
Role: The Dark One's right-hand man.
Weapons (up to three): Complete mastery of both elven and shade magic, a long black sword, a black spear with a poisoned tip.
Power: Can control and manipulate shadows
History: He doesn't remember.
Other:

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:21 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Name: May Woodboar
Side: good
Race: elf
Parnter: a fire red with black shape heart on its chest dragon named fireheart
Appearance: Image
Personality: she shy around people at first but when she gets to know you she kind caring will stand up for stuff she believes in and for her friends. To her enemies she mean hateful and holds grudges
Starting element: earth
Role: the wood elf princess, Chris younger sister
Weapon: her staff with a green gem at the end, her sword, a dagger
Power: magic
History: she was stolen at birth by a guard at the palace, she been locked in a small room all her life forced to cook clean intill one day she had enough energy to escape, she been on the run for about a month looking for something or someone.
Other: she doesn't know who her real family are she thinks it's the people she ran away from, she can understand fireheart and other animals

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:32 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 3 time
Name: Martha
Race: elf
Side: Natural
Partner: unicorn that queen of the unicorns named snowbell
Appearance: Image
Starting element: water
History: She just became queen of the sky elfs and unsure of her self and if she can lead her people
Weapons: her sword "one in the picture ", throwing daggers, a staff
Role: Sky elf queen, Altar wife
Power: can teleport

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 am 
Founder
Founder

Ooc: Let's get started!

~Chris~
"Prince Chris?"
I looked up from the maps on the table in front of me, turning and smiling warmly in greeting at the approaching purple-haired Archmage. "Arcana. I've told you a dozen times that you don't have to call me Prince. But anyway, what can I do for you?"
"My scryers have reported movement by the western gate" came the response.
I raised an eyebrow. "What sort of movement? Shade, dark elf, wood elf, dwarf, what is it?
She shrugged. "Impossible to tell. Whoever it is, they know magic. Quite strong magic, in fact. There's an anti-scry field around their location".
"Alright. Keep working on it".
She nodded. "As you wish".

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 3 time
Martha

I was sitting on the throne in deep thoughts it was my first day as queen of the sky elfs and I was scared. I also wondered why altar picked me as his queen, I loved him that was for sure. Altar walks in smiling. " I just sent invites to the wood, frost, earth elfs royal family to our party to celebrate our wedding " Altar said I smile at him and nodded. " I'm not sure how your friends or our people going to take me being your wife and queen " I said he walks up to me and hugs me. " you will be fine and they will love you like I do " he said

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:07 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

May

I was in the woods around the wood elf palace. " go fireheart be careful don't get hurt " I whispered he nods and flies off attacking the palace. I jump over the wall making my way in and staying hiden as guards were running around. " get prince Chris tell him that there's a dragon attacking the palace " I heard a guard say to another guard who runs off to tell the queen. I slowly make my way to the jewelry room

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 pm 
Founder
Founder

~Chris~
"Prince Chris! Prince Chris!"
Oh, for the sake of the telas Gesia!* I turned, looking at the guard (a relatively new recruit by the name of Thurion) who had just come running up to Arcana and myself.
"Well? What's the hurry, Thurion?"
"Prince Chris, there's... there's a dragon attacking the palace! A red one!"
Arcana looked thoughtful. "intriguing... Maybe if we can lure it into a trap, I can take some samples of scales..."
"We have more important things to worry about right now than your stock of dragon scale samples, Arcana! Thurion, find Topaz, tell her what's going on! And secure the palace, no-one gets in or out unless myself, Topaz, or my mother say they can!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, Prince Chris".
Double-checking that my mental link with Time was established, I turned and ran towards the palace, anxious to save my home.

Ooc:
*Telas Gesia - Literally 'Twelve gods/divines'. Popular curse or expression of disbelief, as well as sometimes a battle cry.

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:47 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

May

I see more guards running around making it much harder to get to the jewelry room, I hear fireheart roar then two other dragons roar. " they have other dragons much older than me " fireheart said in my mind, I look out the window see two dragons after fireheart. " get away from them don't let them hurt you " I yelled guard finds me but I run off dodging guards. I pull out my sword, I had to get to fireheart before he was killed. I ran into Chris hard, I hold my sword at him but I hear fireheart scream in pain. " fireheart are you ok" I screamed running to the window forgetting about Chris and everyone else

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:09 am 
Founder
Founder

~Chris~
That's enough, Time!
Aww, can't I just have a little bit of fun first? I haven't fought another dragon in so long! my partner protested.
You fought Sunscorch for two hours yesterday! Besides, you're bigger than the dragon you're attacking. Stop being a bully, now!
I could feel the force of his glare even through the mental connection we shared. Eventually, he nodded. Fine. But you owe me.
Suddenly, he wheeled and flew away, roaring something to Sunscorch, who joined him just a couple of seconds later. Resting my hand on the hilt of my sword, I watched the younger intruder warily. "Now that your dragon's not in immediate danger, answer me this. What do you think you're doing in my family's palace?"

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

Page 1 of 15 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC