It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 11:16 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Digimon two spirits
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:44 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Have thanks: 9 time
We all know the story of the original 7 digidestion, of how they defeated Myotismon to defend the digital world. But what about their children? T.K.'s and Kairi's son Rozzie ( my character ). Well they too where sucked into the digital world, but unlike their parents, they had two digimon, their fighting spirit digimon, a digimon that was their to protect them from the start, and their guardian spirit, a digimon who has a special connection with them, but this time, this time the enemy is not a digimon... it's other digidestion, ones who chose to use the digidestion for evil. Will you be good or evil, a child of a digidestion or someone new.... it's all up to you.

character forum
Name:
Fighting digimon:
Spirit digimon:
Apperance:
Personality:
Family( optional):
History(optional)
Affiliation:

characters
Name:
Fighting digimon:
Spirit digimon:
Apperance:
Personality:
Family( optional):
History(optional)
Affiliation:

Post subject: Re: Digimon two spirits
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:48 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Name:May
Fighting digimon: renamon
Spirit digimon:Angel/ angewomon
Apperance:Image
Personality:Mystery
Family( optional):None she knows of but she thinks angewomon is her mom and renamon is her sister
History(optional): She is the eastern digi God power but she doesn't know it
Affiliation:Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:08 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 3 time
Name: Jasmine
Fighting digimon: ladydevimon
Spirit digimon: moonmon
Apperance: she 5'2 red hair, hazel eyes, she wears jean shorts and a tank top
Personality: She not nice to people she doesn't know even if she knows you if you stand in her way she will destroy you
Family( optional): none
History(optional):
Affiliation:Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 pm 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Name: Josh
Fighting Digimon: Gabumon
Spirit Digimon: Biyomon
Appearance: Tall, with lightly tanned skin, light maroon eyes, and reddish-orange hair. Usually wears a pair of black pants, white trainers, and a blue t-shirt under a long brown trench coat.
Personality: Friendly, and gets along well with others, though is head-strong and quick to react if he sees someone or something in trouble.
Family: Yamato 'Matt' Ishida (father), Sora Ishida (née Takenouchi) (mother), Alicia (twin sister), Rozzie (cousin)
History: He doesn't like to talk about it
Affiliation: Good

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:26 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Ooc: welcome both of you

May

I wake up yawning, " morning mommy sister " I said smiling at them, renamon runs off to find breakfast for us. I get up and walk off without Angel seeing me, I want to see where we were at. I see a boy with a biymon and a gabumon. I walk towards them. " hey what kind of digimon are you I'm May" I said

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:53 am 
Founder
Founder

~Josh~
What a strange question. "I'm not a Digimon. I'm a human. My name's Josh".
Biyomon flapped nervously around my head for a few seconds before settling on my shoulder, and Gabumon stepped over to stand next to me. "These are Biyomon and Gabumon, my companions".

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

May

" this is my mom angel and my sister renamon " I said angewomon lands down as renamon runs up. " don't run off like that sweetie " Angel said looking at josh trying to study him. I go off with renamon following me looking for food. " you got questions I only know one of the answers, I found her as a baby that's why she thinks she a digimon I haven't had the heart to tell her she not " Angel said

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:30 pm 
Founder
Founder

~Josh~
"Actually, that answers the only question that I really had".
I reached down absentmindedly, running my fingers through Gabumon's thick fur. It was a habit I'd had since he first digivolved from Tsunomon, one I found to be rather soothing. Biyomon looked up at the larger Digimon curiously. "Are there any uninhabited caves nearby? We'd like to have somewhere to go for shelter if the weather suddenly turns sour, that's all".

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:26 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

May

" yes what may calls home as we been living there " Angel said showing them the way to the cave, Angel sighs as they got there. " what side are you on, are you here to destroy the digital world or save it" Angel asked I come back with food renamon behind me looking around

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:08 am 
Founder
Founder

~Josh~
"We want to save it. My parents told me the most amazing stories about the Digital World and the creatures here, and I'd like to be able to share my own memories with my own family someday, maybe even bring them here to see it with their own eyes" I replied softly.
I shrugged my bag off, tossing it down into a corner of the cave that looked relatively undisturbed.

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

Page 1 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC