It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 6 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Night Vengeance - Thread II (No PM)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:23 pm 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Original thread

Author's note:
This story takes place after the story posted here, and, as such, will most likely contain spoilers as to what happens in the rest of the story. Read (and participate) at your own risk.

It has been 500 years since Christopher Mageweaver and his allies took down the criminal organization known as the Night Angels. Since then, things have been relatively peaceful, though they never forgot the great journey that had brought them together in the first place. So... how have they fared? Well, Chris and Enugohn have (finally) married, and become the king and queen of the wood elf realm. Tican, the half dragon/half vampire female they teamed up with, has become the head of the palace guards. Sapphire Mageweaver, Chris's younger sister, has become a highly skilled craftswoman. Shadow, now more commonly known by his true name, Jarrad, has become a respected sorcerer in the city, while Ruby, his love interest/girlfriend/fiancee/wife has become the most widely known healer in the world. Hamish, of course, is always close to Chris and Enugohn, since his skills make him extremely invaluable to them in their now everyday lives. All has been at peace...
The world itself is not done turning, however, and new demons are appearing with every passing day. A new generation of heroes must rise to oppose them. But do they have what it takes to win? Or will they be overwhelmed and destroyed in their entirety by the demons that they now must so vehemently oppose?
Let's find out!

Rules:
1. Story mode, five lines or more suggested (but not actually needed).
2. If confused, PM me or ask in the Ooc thread (link to be added)! Do not post Ooc-only posts here, please!
3. I'll create a thread containing a list of all the known words in the elvish language and post it in a special forum somewhere, (link to be added) updating whenever necessary. Please refer to that thread or PM me directly if you have a question about word translations.
4. A maximum of two main characters each. All NPCs will be controlled by me (and whoever else I decide should be allowed to).
5. Have fun!

Character details:
Name: Obvious field is obvious
Age: Between 13 and 19, please. Given certain circumstances, your characters may be immortal. If you want to know whether your character qualifies for that, PM me with your character form and I'll let you know.
Appearance:
Personality:
Race: Human? Elf (please note, if making your character an elf, please tell us exactly what kind of elf they happen to be)? Shade?
Class: What is their speciality? Magic? Archery? Melee combat? Are they all-rounders?
Family:
History:
Powers: Up to two things your character can do.
Role:
Crushes:
Weapons:
Pets:
Other: Anything else?

Note: People who can accept character forms, allowing people to start, are Pikachugirl_2016 and myself.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Night Vengeance - Thread II (No PM)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:26 pm 
Founder
Founder

Last post on the previous thread:

Josh89 wrote:
~Chris~
"Enugohn and I will happily grant you any help you need".
I paused to consider something. "Go to the Mage's Guild. Ask to speak with Archmage Hamish, tell him that I sent you. If he asks for proof, tell him "what happens in the midnight tower stays in the midnight tower". He's half demon and one of our strongest spellcasters, and his wife is a dragon/vampire halfling and the guard captain. They're unwaveringly loyal to us and will gladly help you".

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:31 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Have thanks: 9 time
I smile as I head towards the house I was told to go, I knocked on the door and waited. " hello I was told by King Chris that you guys can help me with a fight I have to do " I said looking around " what happens in the midnight tower stays in the midnight tower " I said

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:35 am 
Founder
Founder

~Hamish~
I nodded. "So Chris did send you after all. That phrase refers to the midnight tower in the snow elf lands, which we visited 500 years ago. We were asked to help rescue an architect who had been trapped inside. Chris, Tican and myself went in, and I got knocked unconscious about five minutes later by a falling piece of timber. By the time I woke up, we were outside of the tower again and the others had already rescued the architect. We swore we'd never speak of it again, unless we believed it to be absolutely necessary, and came up with that little phrase. Chris only tells that to people he knows he can trust absolutely".
"We'll be happy to give you any help you need".

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:00 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

" ok I should tell you who we fighting " I said sighing leaning on the wall. " the royal family wanted to wipe out the wood elf as they thought the wood elf shouldn't be as they were earth elf but my grandparents disagreed with them so they gathered a small army of earth elfs and overthrow the royal family, my grandparents were voted to be their king and queen but sadly there are still old family alive and trained to take back their birthright and their making their move today with help of the old dark elf family if I fail then they be going after King Chris and everyone in the wood elf land" I said

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 pm 
Founder
Founder

~Hamish~
"The old royal families of the dark and earth elves? Sounds like fun. I've been longing for a good bit of sport anyway. It'll be nice to actually have an opportunity to test my magic in combat again".
Tican grinned lazily, shifting into her 25% dragon form and letting her wings burst from the back of her shirt. Orange scales formed over her hands (and, as I knew, over the rest of her body too), stronger than most elven-made armours. "This is going to be fun".

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:55 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

" ok we should get to the earth elf palace " I said teleporting us to the throne room of the earth elf palace. I look around hearing fighting down the hall. " they are here already" I said pulling out my sword shaking but I had to push my fear away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:59 pm 
Founder
Founder

~Hamish~
As Chris and Enugohn, followed a couple of seconds later by both Shadow and Ruby, appeared next to us, Tican gave a feral grin, summoning an elegant longsword of a dark red metal to her hand. I snapped my fingers, causing a ball of sparking energy to appear in my hand, then nodded. "Alright, let's show these people why they should know better than to make the mistake of messing with us".

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:32 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

I smile at the group of friends I have, I wish John was still here with me. Some people walk in. " what are you guys doing here, what may your alive but how can that be " one of them said I just grin and slash at him but he blocks laughing. " oh well we just kill you and your friends to take the throne " he said slashing back

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:44 am 
Founder
Founder

~Chris~
As Hamish snapped something in elvish, causing the ball of energy in his hand to launch towards the closest enemy, Enugohn flicked her wrist in the direction of another, causing him to slam into the wall behind him. I chuckled fondly, before whirling and blocking the blade of another dark elf, before quickly stabbing him in the chest before he could himself block, then quickly pulling my blade back out and lunging at another one.
On the other side of the room, Ruby was trading energy blasts with a dark elf, and Shadow, who had gained a much further control of his natural powers than when Enugohn and I had first met him, had used magic to wreathe his own weapons in flame and was slashing wildly at an earth elf with them.

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
Orum the forum owl

Page 1 of 6 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC