It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 6 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Shade of vampire (mature)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:04 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 3 time
Derek Novak was turned when he was eighteen, along with his twin sister, Vivienne, and older brother, Lucas, by their own father. After he found and made the shade, he asked the witch Cora to put him to sleep, as he wanted to escape his guilt. Four hundred years later, he was due to wake up. Five girls were kidnapped to be part of his harem. One of the girls was Sofia Claremont, who turned out to be the girl who brought true peace to vampire kind.

Derek and Sofia have finally found true peace, after years of trying. Derek became human and ended up having twins, which they named Rose and Ben. Ben was stolen at birth by a child of the elders and brought to the world of the hawks. If it wasn't for a girl named Anna, Sofia and Derek wouldn't have ever seen Ben again. Unknown to them, however, an elder bonded to him. Five years have passed since then.

One night Derek and Sofia were watching the news, which talked about people going missing and no lead on who or what might be behind it. That night Derek and Sofia decided to move back to the Shade with their twins and turn them into vampires to protect them. On the twins' seventeenth birthday, they planned a last vacation, aside from the summer camp their parents wanted them to go to. The first night they were at a party with the friends they were staying with. Rose meets a vampire named Celab, who she ended up marrying a year later. Ben was turned into a vampire by his father, but things went wrong when he couldn't stomach animal blood and ended up killing one of his friends in the Shade. He left the island to find answers as to why he was different. He ran into his cousin, who lived with a family of jinn. He met a girl named River, who became a half blood. Due to his thirst for answers, he bonded with the jinn who saw him as their family. That's when he found out that he had been bonded to an elder, who will call Ben to him so they can rise back to power, as the elder got him into curor. He took a potion to remove his spirit from his body, before the elder could enter his body to fulfill his evil plan.

Ben soon finds himself trapped by ghouls and fae. He found his uncle Lucas, who was killed years ago but now a ghost. Ben, Lucas, Kathin, and three other ghosts escaped with the help of a fae, who gave them fae bodies. Ben made a deal with the fae that he would bring an army of jinn to help them battle the ghouls. After Ben fulfilled his promise, he and the others went back to the Shade. Ben married River, and things were looking good in the Shade and for vampirekind.

One day Rose lost control and killed her parents and brother. When she came to, she was shocked at what she did to her family. She asked the witch to help or kill her, but they put her into a deep sleep. Unbeknownst to them, it was the work of the original vampire trying to gain power again and get free from their land.

Six hundred years have passed since Rose was put into a deep sleep by the witches. The Shade has changed a lot since Rose went to sleep. New witches live on the island to keep the spells of night and protection strong. Vampire that live there still drink animal blood. Rose is about to wake up from her deep sleep, so scouts went out to kidnap teenagers to be part of her harem.

The elders have gained enough power to escape curor and end up in the human world, but they can't enter the shade just yet. Due to no one drinks human blood and theirs no darkness in anyone heart. The elders are planning a way into the shade and take over it.

Post subject: Re: Shade of vampire (mature)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:31 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Rules

1. No killing other people without permission
2. Only 3 characters
3. Follow all forum rules

Races

Human: I'm sure everyone knows this race

Vampires: pale skin, immoral and drinks blood

Half-blood: immortal, half human half vampire, they have to keep there skin warm when they get cold they hurt, they can get human food, run fast see better than humans

Werewolves: shift into big wolfs every night and human during the day

Jinn: can change into animals or human, have magic and grant wishes but only if you earn them unless you bond to them they give you unlimited wishes but you can't ask for freedom

Witches/worlocks: magic human beings

Fae: A fae is a humanoid mystical creature that wields great power in magic and elementals, usually have anteneyes and insect like wings, and are short. faes are otherwize known as faries.

Dragon shifters: dragons who can shift into human form

Places you can live

Werewolves realm: where werewolfs live in a deep forest called woodlands

The shade: an island in ocean in the human realm where different species live in peace

Dragon shifters realm: dragon shifters lives there

Place no one wants to enter

Curur: a place where the elders live, they the original vampires but they don't have bodies of their own so they have to live in other vampires to get blood and power.

Appearance
Name
Race
History
Family
Personality
Home
Other

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:55 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Appearance: Image her hair brown and her eyes are green
Name: Rose Novark Actilles
Race: Vampire
History: She been living in the since she was five, on her seventeen birthday she went to Hawaii with her brother to stay with friends but things went wrong. Her and her brother Ben along with their friends got kidnapped by a group of vampires. That's were she met her husband Celab who at first tried to lock her up and keep her in the dark to his world. After a year they got married, Celab turned her after their honeymoon. They became human to have their daughter and son when she turned five rose and Celab turned back into vampires to help protect their daughter better. Her daughter was nine years old when Rose killed her parents and her brother Ben then was put to sleep.
Family: Derek "father- dead ", Sofia " mother- dead", Celab " Husband- still alive ", Aiden " grandpa-still alive", Ben " her twin brother - dead", Hazel " her daughter - still alive " Benedict " her son- dead"
Personality: carefree, loving, will stand up for her friends and family, mean to anyone who threats her home and family
Home: the shade
Other:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:42 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
Appearance: 5'4", with a very fragile-looking build. Has blue-green eyes and sharp features. His hair is light blond and straight, falling to just above his shoulders when he leaves it down. Typically, he keeps it pulled back in a short ponytail. His wings are large and resemble a monarch butterfly's, except for the color, which is a vibrant blue.
Name: Novus Sylyra
Age: Is the fae equivalent of 15, but in reality is already a few decades old.
Race: Fae
History: He started training his magic at a very young age, becoming something of a prodigy. Because his focus was solely on improving his abilities, he neglected to work on his social skills, and hasn't made many friends aside from the other fae he trains with.
Family: His grandfather is his only family still around.
Personality: Rather closed off, but would open up if someone was willing to put in the effort. Can come across as overconfident. Has a soft spot for kittens.
Home: The Shade
Other: Specializes in ice magic over the other elements.

Last edited by hashtag-anthems on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot to describe the wings oops.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:23 am 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Have thanks: 9 time
Appearance: Image only her top half is showing
Name: Mina
Race: jinn/witch
History: her mother was a jinn who fell in love with a witch which made her family shun her as jinn and witches were enemies, her father did everything to keep them safe but sadly he was killed when Mina was four years ago, her mother moved to the shade to keep Mina safe from the other jinn who wanted her dead. Mina mother remarried and had a full jinn baby girl but sadly her mother and her step father died during a mission to get more applies, now she left to take care of her eight year old sister by herself.
Family: Jasmine " her sister "
Personality: she outgoing, serious all the time, will do anything to get the job done
Other: working on becoming a nurse then a doctor at the hospital in the shade

Jasmine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:41 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ooc: welcome you guys can start

Rose was in the witch temple in a deep sleep for six thousand years. Her husband Celab was by her side every day since Corrine put her into a deep sleep, he been trying to get every witch, jinn or fae to help free his wife from her spell. Hazel their daughter became a half blood when she was 20.

Appearance: Image
Name: Celab
Race: vampire
History: He used to live and trapped on a frozen island, he served black witches for years, then he ran into rose who saved him from being trapped and stopped the black witches. He lives in the shade now, trying his best to wake up his wife and take care of his daughter Hazel who a half blood, his son died of old age six thousand years ago with his wife and family.
Family: Rose " his wife- deep asleep alive", Hazel " daughter- alive", Elena " his great great great great granddaughter from his son side"
Personality: He easy going, will do anything to keep everyone on the island safe and happy, serious at times

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 pm 

Novus
"How many times have I had to tell you, the advanced spells are off-limits until--"
"I did it correctly, didn't I?" Novus snapped, cutting off his instructor. He was a cranky, old fae with grey wings and a sour disposition. Novus had come all the way to the Shade to study under this apparently wonderful instructor, but the only thing the old man had done was hold him back.
"If you move too quickly without giving your abilities time to develop, you're going to find yourself in over your head." Novus rolled his eyes and flicked his wrist, watching the light blue sparks dance on his fingertips. "I don't have to teach you if you're going to continue to defy me."
"Go easy on him, he's just excited." Novus glanced up to see one of his fellow students, his senior by a few decades at least, smirking at him. Novus could tolerate Vaalyun, but usually his maroon wings and annoyingly cheerful disposition only gave him a headache.
"He needs to learn restraint before he finds himself destroyed," their teacher muttered. "Much like someone else I've taught..."
Before he could find himself back on the receiving end of what was sure to be a lengthy lecture, Novus stood up from where he had been reading one of the more advanced spellbooks and jumped into the air. He flew past Vaalyun without a word, intending to find somewhere to practice in peace. Maybe Meira would help him. He could stand to practice with her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:06 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Celab

" Rose please wake up, I need you " I said holding her hand and looking at her peaceful sleeping face but nothing changed, I hated Corrine so much putting Rose into a deep sleep all those years ago and I wish she was still around she was the only one that can free my wife from the spell. Clair walks in behind me holding a book. " Celab I think I might have found something that might help wake Rose up " Clair said I jump up to my feet and turn around to face her. " what, where is it " I said a spark in my eyes. " it's in the mermaid realm and it's called the rod of light and the whereabouts are unknown " Clair said I nod then head out of the witch temple and ran to the vale. I rang the bell for everyone but humans to show up for a meeting in the vale. I step out on the edge of the bell tower, to watch every non human to show up. I see Aiden, his wife, and Hazel down below with a few others showing up

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:55 pm 
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

Have thanks: 9 time
Mina

I hear the bell ringing from the vale, meaning King Celab was calling a meeting for everyone but humans based on the rings so Jasmine and me head to the vale to find out why he was calling a meeting for. I thought he was mostly with his wife Queen Rose was still sleeps

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:41 pm 

Novus
The bell rang throughout the courtyard, and Novus dropped the spell he had been casting. "Really?" he snapped "Right now?"
"Guess we should head over, then?" Meira chuckled, letting her own spell fizzle out. Her bright red hair matched her impatiently fluttering wings, and she tugged on Novus' arm to get him to fly away from the courtyard with her. Novus tried to tug his arm free, but Meira had a pretty strong grip.
"I would have gone with you anyway. You don't have to drag me there!"
When they arrived at the Vale, there was already a rather large crowd gathered. Novus and Meira found a spot to sit at the edge of the assembly, and while Meira folded her wings back to try and save space, Novus let his spread out. "I don't want anyone sitting near me," he grumbled. "I'm supposed to show up to these things, it doesn't mean I have to like it."
The sooner they got out of here, the better chance Novus had of beating their instructor back to the library. He could grab a couple of the spellbooks that he supposedly wasn't advanced enough for and make it back to his room before anyone figured out he had been there at all.

Page 1 of 6 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC