It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Welcome
Welcome to kingdomofthedivinefrostlords

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While we appreciate this, we would also love to have you join our community.

Why not register today?

Regards, Josh89

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Which thread should be victorious this week?
Poll ended at Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 am
A: Serenity: The Reaver Wars [M][PM][Now open!]  75%  75%  [ 3 ]
B: Armada 2526  0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C: Skyrim: Which race did you first play as?  25%  25%  [ 1 ]
D: Leafeon Allsorts  0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

Post subject: Thread of the Week (Thread XXVII)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:44 am 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Welcome to the twenty-seventh official TOTW Thread. Now by now you probably know exactly how this works, but just in case you've just joined us, here goes.

How ToW Works:

Each week, we select 3 or 4 great threads and put them into a poll for you, the members, to vote which one to be the Thread of the Week. At the end of the voting period, the winning thread is stickied (put at the top of that forum) and left like that until the next week, when the new thread is chosen. No winning thread can win again and each of those threads will be put into the Hall of Fame thread.

Note: God only knows why I insist on posting this same text in each and every thread. Maybe it's the foolish (or maybe not so foolish) believe that, if I removed it from this post, some new users will stumble on the site, sign up, and, having no idea what happens with Thread of the Week, not even bother to vote. That would just be a waste of new opinions.

This week's nominees are:

Nominee 1: Serenity: The Reaver Wars [M][PM][Now open!], by Josh89
Nominee 2: Armada 2526, by arcticblast
Nominee 3: Skyrim: What race did you first play as?, by Jarsix
Nominee 4: Leafeon Allsorts, by LeafeonPrincess

Vote for your favourite between now and this time next week, and the thread which receives the most votes will be the new thread of the week!

Added note: If, at the end of the week given, the four nominees have all received the same number of votes, or the number of votes is not enough to have pushed a single thread into a clear lead, I reserve the right to ultimately make the final choice myself. The decision might not always suit everyone, but I will make the choice I believe to be best for the forum.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Thread of the Week (Thread XXVII)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:22 am 
Founder
Founder

Have thanks: 50 time
Huge thank you to those who voted, I can now officially confirm that the winner is the Serenity: The Reavers Wars rp by a huge margin (75% of the vote).

Apologies for the delay in announcing it, but things have been busy. The thread will be stickied right away, and you can expect a new Thread of the Week poll (Thread XXVIII) to be up shortly!

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

Interested in studying Elvanian Elvish? Not quite sure where to begin? Check out my Guide to Elvanian Elvish thread for a rough translation guide!

,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
Orum the forum owl
-------------------------------------

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]